Bienvenido Invitado,
Olvidaste tu contraseña? Olvidaste tu nombre de usuario? Crear una cuenta

No has iniciado sesión

www.airmax2018shoesale.com
(1 viendo) (1) Invitado
AbajoPágina: 1
TEMA: www.airmax2018shoesale.com
www.airmax2018shoesale.com hace 7 Meses, 3 Semanas Karma: 0
ISLAMABAD Nike Huarache All Red , Nov. 15 (Xinhua) -- Pakistani Army Chief General Raheel Sharif on Sunday embarked on a five-day visit to the United States on security and defense matters that will also focus on options to end the deadlock in the Afghan peace process.

The Pakistan-brokered peace talks between the representatives of the Afghan government and the Taliban were cancelled after the death of the Taliban leader, Mullah Omar, was revealed in late July.

According to the military, General Raheel Sharif during his visit will meet the American political and military leadership and "discuss important issues including the regional security situation."

The army chief will inform the U.S. leadership of successes and achievements in ongoing Operation codenamed "Zarb-e-Azb," Pak-Afghan border situation and negotiations with Afghan Taliban leadership, according to an army statement.

General Raheel Sharif Nike Huarache All White , who is scheduled to begin his official engagements on Monday, will meet U.S. Vice President Joe Biden.

Meetings are also planned with Secretary of State John Kerry, Defence Secretary Ashton Carter, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Joseph Dunford, Army Chief of Staff Gen. Mark Milley and Director CIA John Brennan.

It is General Raheel Sharif's second visit to the United States in one year. He last paid an official visit in November last year.

Security officials have told section of the local media that both sides will explore ways to bring the stalled Afghan negotiations on track as both are among the major stakeholders in the process.

"There is a visible possibility for a new push for the resumption of the reconciliation process," Dawn newspaper quoted an unnamed senior official as saying at a background interview on the eve of General Raheel Sharif's visit.

Afghanistan was at the top of agenda of Gen. Sharif's visit as both countries favor promotion of political solution to the problem Nike Huarache All Black , he said.

Besides, the Pakistan army chief will also discuss defense and military-to-military cooperation between the two countries.

LA PAZ, April 1 (Xinhua) -- Bolivian President Evo Morales said on Friday that world soccer chief Gianni Infantino was impressed with Bolivia's sports investments during his recent official visit to the South American country.

According to news agency Prensa Latina, Morales said the FIFA president had a good impression of the "Bolivia Changes" program which saw "7,000 social facilities built, including 1 Nike Huarache Blue ,600 in sports.

According to the Bolivian president, there are 4.5 sports facilities per municipality.

"I asked Infantino to consider allowing Bolivia to host a World Cup in the under-17 and under-20 categories as it would be more difficult to organize a bigger one," Morales said.

On Thursday, Infantino said it was possible that Bolivia will host a youth World Cup in 2025, but the final decision will depend on the coordination and negotiation between FIFA and Conmebol (South American Football Confederation) in the coming years.

Soccer star David Beckham arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York Nike Huarache Red , May 5, 2014 file photo. [PhotoAgencies] Britain's Prince William (R) and former England captain David Beckham hold up a T-shirt during an event to launch a wildlife conservation campaign at Google's headquarters in London, June 9, 2014. [PhotoAgencies]

LOS ANGELES - As the World Cup kicks off in Brazil on Thursday, David Beckham is trying not to miss his glory days of playing for the England team and now enjoys just being a soccer fan.

"The thing I miss most is playing for England," Beckham told Reuters ahead of Friday's premiere of a Showtime documentary Nike Huarache Triple White , "David Beckham Into the Unknown," that follows the footballer on a journey of self-discovery in the Brazilian rainforest.

"Playing for England, representing England, for me was obviously was my dream," he said.

Retiring from professional football in 2013 after 22 years on the field, the 39-year-old British celebrity athlete decided to travel with three friends on motorcycles across Brazil Nike Huarache Triple Black , traversing the Amazon to meet an indigenous Brazilian tribe and mulling over his life post-retirement.

"I think people will expect if I was making a documentary, that it would be solely about football," he said. "What we wanted to do is do something different, and also introduce people to Brazil who didn't know the parts of Brazil where we were going to, in the way that we did."

Born and raised in East London, Beckham quickly became a star soccer player at Manchester United and on England's national team Nike Huarache White , cementing a glittering career on the field with stints at Real Madrid and the Los Angeles Galaxy.

Off the field, he and his singer-turned-fashion designer wife Victoria have become one of the world's most recognizable celebrity couples, building a franchise with advertising deals and endorsements.

In the documentary produced by CBS Corp's Showtime, the footballer mused on his retirement as he travels from Manaus to the Brazilian rainforest, camping out in hammocks and sleeping in shanty farm houses.

"Out of my comfort zone would be not showering for six or seven days," he said with a laugh.

Throughout the 90-minute film Nike Huarache Black , Beckham often contemplates his celebrity status, wondering if he'll be recognized in remote areas they are traveling through.

"I bought it up so much because it hardly ever happened, and I think that's what surprised me about traveling to those places," he said. "I didn't think that I would be known once we got deep into the Amazon and the tribe, and obviously I was right because I wasn't and that was refreshing."

Family crops up regularly throughout the trip for Beckham, who has been married for 15 years and is a father to fou. Jerseys For Cheap Jerseys From China Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online College Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys From China NHL Jerseys Free Shipping New NFL Jerseys Cheap New NBA Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys From China
Xuwanghuan
Malacólogo Doctorado
graphgraph
Usuario Offline Presiona aquí para ver el perfil de este usuario
El administrador ha deshabilitado la escritura pública.

ArribaPágina: 1