Bienvenido Invitado,
Olvidaste tu contraseña? Olvidaste tu nombre de usuario? Crear una cuenta

No has iniciado sesión

A New Adidas Originals x Alexander Wang Collect
(1 viendo) (1) Invitado
AbajoPágina: 1
TEMA: A New Adidas Originals x Alexander Wang Collect
A New Adidas Originals x Alexander Wang Collect hace 3 Años, 6 Meses Karma: 0
I used to wear basketball shoes, says Alexander Wang, explaining that he stopped because they too often featured fat tongues and bloated uppers.My legs are skinny, he says,adidas yeezy 950.I started looking like Mickey Mouse.But now the fashion designer has solved his footwear dilemma, thanks to his new collaboration with athletic giant Adidas.

Lifting his leg up from under his banquette at Tribeca’s Roxy Hotel, in New York City, Wang, 33, reveals a black high-top with a nylon-elastic cuff hugging the ankle,adidas yeezy 950 boost a perforated toe and angular panels of leather and suede. Its sole is tricolor: black rubber in the front; gum, in the manner of a traditional Adidas Samba soccer shoe, at the heel; and a strip of Adidas’s proprietary white Boost filling out the middle.

For Wang, the shoe represents the ethos of Adidas Originals x Alexander Wang, the 84-piece unisex collection of clothing and footwear that he and Galway created.adidas yeezy 350 sandals “I really wanted to do something that felt DIY,” Wang says, noting that with mass production, the designer’s hand often disappears.

Galway, who has worked on previous collaborations with Yohji Yamamoto, Rick Owens, Stella McCartney and Kanye West, first met Wang the day after his 10th-anniversary fashion show in New York City in the fall of 2015.yeezy boost 350 sandals leather Soon Galway invited Wang to visit the Adidas archives, near Nuremberg, Germany. While archivists presented historic objects such as Jesse Owens’s track spikes and Muhammad Ali’s training boots.
wower1232
Malacólogo Iniciado
graphgraph
Usuario Offline Presiona aquí para ver el perfil de este usuario
El administrador ha deshabilitado la escritura pública.

ArribaPágina: 1